The School may deny a student admission if
- There is insufficient space in the appropriate grade; and/or
- The School cannot provide a suitable educational/social development program for his/her special needs;
- His/her admission would have a detrimental effect on the quality of the educational services provided by the School; and/or
- The School would be unable to meet the student’s needs based on the facilities with which the school is equipped and the abilities of its staff; and/or
- His/her admission would have a detrimental effect on the morale, health, ability to learn or safety of other students; and/or
- The special costs related to a student’s admission could not be covered by grants, tuition or other fees.
If the School needs to limit its enrollment, it will prioritize admissions in the following order:
- Students re-registering, by the stated deadline, from the previous school year.
- Students who have submitted a completed registration package, including payment of all appropriate fees and who meet the requirements of the Admissions Policy.