To help your child succeed in the classroom and beyond, we create personalized accommodations and adaptations such as:
- Predictable routines
- Preview and review
- Multiple ways to demonstrate understanding
- Frequent breaks
- Multisensory instruction
- Structured, sequential teaching with the use of step-by-step instruction
- Speech and language intervention
- Occupational therapeutic intervention
- One-on-one attention
- Individualized instruction in reading, writing and math
Transitioning from elementary school to middle school or high school may feel overwhelming but we make it easy. Our goal is to prepare students and provide lifelong skills that allow them to continue to learn and grow wherever life may take them.
Before taking the next step, we will speak to your child’s future school about Individual Education Programs and their prescribed accommodations and adaptations (ie. if extended time on exams or assignments is recommended).